Hey pals, this is Norma Hall, and you are about to get some precious guide for blooming your flowers. Healthy, bloomy, and lusciously amazing flowers and plants need an appropriate amount of bloom boosters. Miracle Gro is a brand that is widely popular for its plant food, garden tools, live flowers, and plants. So today, what we are going to do is review the 5 best bloom boosters from Miracle Gro for your flowers. So now make your garden soil healthy with the lawn food for flowers. Read the article below to know the top 5 boosters.
Miracle Gro Bloom Booster Reviews
1. Miracid, Acid loving plant food
Are you worried about your acid-loving plants? Now you don’t need to search as Miracid from Miracle Gro is here. It is a water-soluble fertilizer that is specially made for all the acid-loving plants and flowers. It is also a double package of happiness, as you get two packs of fertilizer, each weighing 4 pounds. Keep reading to know more about the same.
- This water-soluble mixture is ideal for flowers like Azaleas, Gardenias, Camellias, Hibiscus, Hydrangeas, orchids, Holly, and many others.
- It helps your plant to bloom better and brighter in color.
- It is 100% safe for all plants and won’t burn them.
- It has an instant effect on the plant and quickly promotes beautiful results.
- Apart from flowers, you can use this fertilizer for, Pierces, Blueberries, Dogwood, Fir, Hawthorn, Hemlock, Juniper, Laurel, and many others.
- It has a 30-10-10 fertilizer spike so that you can use it as per your choice.
- It has a pretty well coverage area; 1 pound can cover 400 square feet easily.
2. Shake N’ Feed
Miracle Gro’s shake and feed is the magical formula for your flowers. Especially if you have rose and bloom plants at your place, then you will see major results within no time. It is advisable to feed this fertilizer for 3 months for the best results for your plant/flower. Sneek into the descriptions below:
- It offers stronger and vibrant blooms for your plants.
- It includes natural ingredients that feed microbes inside the soil and strengthens the root system.
- It is ideal for the overall development of your plant.
- It also increases water efficiency and feeds the unfed plants.
- You can use it anywhere on the ground or just sprinkle it.
- Also, there is no need for over application.
- Do not mix the fertilizer with water and apply it to the dry foliage for the best results.
- Apply it every 3 months and see the magic.
- All you need to do is shake and feed evenly to the soil.
- You can use this blooming food for all the flowering plants and not just roses.
- Users also get a money-back guarantee if the customer for any reason is dissatisfied (that is a huge advantage).
3. Performance Organics Lawn/garden food
Another great plant food from Miracle Gro is performance organics. If you want to see speedy results within 7 days, then you can’t miss this one. It has a formulated mixture of nutrients for your flowers that produces the right amount of nutrition for your plants. You can apply the mixture to the dry soil and then water to start your feeding session.
- This organic plant food is for all the flowering plants and unfed potted plants.
- It is a product that is OMRI listed and promotes healthy blooms naturally.
- It also promotes vibrant colors in flowers, and you can see the freshness too.
- It has 0 chemical or plant-harming ingredients.
- Reapply this mixture for every 4-6 weeks and notice the results.
- It has a pretty good coverage area up to 165 sq. ft.
- Make sure you do not apply the mixture on the wet soil first.
- It also has a money-back guarantee if the customer feels dissatisfied with the product.
4. LiquaFeed all-purpose plant food
In search of bigger, better, and blooming plants and flowers? Liquafeed is an all-purpose plant food perfect for the unfed plants and dry lawns. It is very easy to use them as it comes in the form of liquid. Feeding is now a simple, quick, and upgraded method. Now you get a double benefit as it offers a combo package of two liquafeed fertilizers and an advanced starter kit.
- It comes in a pack of two liquafeed and one advance starter kit.
- The starter kit has a feeder, spoon, and a bottle of plant food.
- It is a very reasonable package as one gets 3 bottles of liquafeed along with the feeder.
- It is very easy to feed with the help of a feeder.
- All you need to do is attach the feeder with the water hose, and there you are, sprinkle the plant food on your lawn/garden.
- It is advisable to feed every 1-2 weeks for superb results.
- It is ideal for flowers, vegetables, trees: houseplants, and almost everything.
5. Water Soluble All-purpose plant food
Searching for plant food that instantly feeds your bloomers? This water-soluble all-purpose plant food from Miracle Gro is precisely what you are looking for. It can feed your flowers, shrubs, trees, vegetables, and unfed plants grow beautifully. Maintain the routine and feed your plants every 1-2 weeks and notice the difference yourself.
- This formula is made especially for all types of flowering and non-flowering plants.
- It guarantees not to burn your plant.
- It ensures blooming results in the flowers.
- All you need to do is mix the mixture with water and feed the lawn/plant/garden through a watering can.
- It is full of nutritions and has the ability to make your little ones look vibrant.
- It has a fertilizer analysis of 24-8-16.
Which is the Best Miracle Gro Bloom Booster?
After going through all the products, I am sure that you must be wondering which one to buy. But you know what, I think you must try them all and comment down which product from Miracle Gro suited your plant and flowers. In my opinion, you should choose an all-purpose plant food for the starters like Liquafeed and then continue with others. This will give your plant a break from the normal routine and increase nutrition efficiency. I hope you have liked the article. See you soon!