Strawberries are among the juiciest, yummiest, and loveliest fruits ever! They are on the favorites list of many. The others prefer them with chocolates (wow!) or a topping of whipped cream. Well, we love them in every form and can’t stop ourselves from devouring them the moment we see them. Now, just like us, we know many of you are planting enthusiasts and would love to grow strawberries in your garden or patio.
Best Strawberry Planter
Now, there are a few things you must remember about strawberries. They are quite fragile, and too much rain, wind, or other natural elements can deter their growth. The good news is that you can use planters instead and grow them in optimal locations that are not harsh.
We know what you are thinking. “Where do I get the right planter?” Right here! Here’s our dynamite list of the best strawberry planters of 2019.
1. Mr. Stacky 5-Tier Strawberry Planter
We are big believers in growing multiple plants together. That’s why our first recommendation is a 5-tier strawberry planter from Mr. Stacky. It has a total of 5 pots in each tier, stacked in a beautiful manner. You can hang it anywhere and add it to the décor! Let’s find out more:
- It has a flow-through design that prevents overwatering. This directly prevents the rotting of roots. Just water the top pot. The remaining 20 pots will water themselves!
- You can use it for indoor or outdoor use with ease.
- It is lightweight, flexible, and very strong.
- Besides strawberries, the planters are ideal for succulents, flowers, and herbs.
- It comes with a saucer that you can place at the bottom. The saucer collects all the excess water.
- Its total height is 28 inches, with a width of 12 inches.
2. Amazing Creation Stackable Planter for Growing Strawberries
Garden lovers rejoice! We have the best planter for you! The Amazing Creation Stackable Planter lets you go just one type of plant (strawberries) or a variety of plants based on your preferences. It is available in off-white and terracotta colors. You can choose something that blends with your décor. What else? Please keep reading!
- The planter has 5 stackable pots that you can use to grow up to 15 different plants.
- It is made of polypropylene. It is quite sturdy and reliable.
- It is resistant to cracks and fading.
- If you have small spaces, you will love how this planter stacks up and gets comfortable in the smallest of spaces!
- It is ideal for indoors and outdoors. This means that whether you are looking for a patio strawberry planter, a balcony planter, or a greenhouse planter, this is the one for you.
- They are self-watering, which means you only have to water the top plant.
- The manufacturers offer a moneyback guarantee if you are unhappy with the planters.
3. Pri Gardens Hanging Strawberry Planter
This hanging strawberry planter is suitable for the backyard and the patio. It is designed specifically for strawberry bare root plants and comes in packs of 2. Below are a few important details that you should know:
- Each planter has 11 holes. This means you grow up to 22 strawberry plants together!
- The hanging design ensures that you don’t use too much water.
- You don’t need a potting mix.
- It has been designed to remove fungus and insects that cause diseases. It also avoids fruit decay.
- It is made of felt material. This is a highlight because the material provides enough oxygen to the roots.
- The planter is washable!
- It comes with a hook for easy hanging.
- It does not come with strawberry roots.
4. 3 Tier Stackable Herb Garden Planter Set
If you are looking at a small planter, then you can buy this 3-tier stackable planter from Mr. Stacky, who is our favorite! It has an amazing design and is quite affordable at the same time. Here are a few more details:
- It is a space-saving planter that you can place at any optimal location, indoors or outdoors. You can also place it in your kitchen!
- It is UV protected.
- It has a flow-through design that makes watering very easy.
- It is the best gift for someone who enjoys hydroponics and soil systems.
- Along with strawberries, you can grow various herbs and flowers, depending on your choices.
- The tiers are easy to remove and assemble, letting you customize the planter.
5. 5-Tier Stackable Strawberry Planter
The last one on our list is this neat little 5-tier stackable planter that’s suitable for vegetables, flowers, herbs, and of course, strawberries. With this, you can create your own vertical garden wherever you want! We have listed a few of its highlights below:
- It is made of food safe polypropylene.
- Water the top plant and forget about your watering worries!
- It saves water, space, and effort.
- You can choose from green and white color options.
- The total height of each planter set is 28 inches.
- If you love hydroponics, there is no chance that you will dislike this planter!
Strawberry planters help you grow your favorite fruits with ease because they are built for delicate plants. They also save space and ensure that you don’t have to waste too much time on them. We hope you find your favorite planter from our list. We know we did!
If you have any other suggestions that you think should be added to this list, please feel free to comment. We are also always open to feedback.