If you are a commercial plant grower and have a large space for your plant to grow, then you must be aware of the cloning process. To produce a plant from another plant’s stem is an art, and for that, you need a really good quality of grow lights. So today, in this article, I have reviewed the top 10 best light for clones.
Best Light For Clones
1. Maxsisun PB 4000 Best Light
Now get the most high-powered grow light for your indoor plants with high performance and better quality. Maximum has a wide range of grow lights, and you can choose different sizes as per your need too.
- It is ideal for commercial horticulture projects.
- It increases the growth scale of your indoor plants.
- It guarantees to give a greenhouse environment to your plants.
- It works best on clones, cuttings, mothers, vegetables, flowers, the germination process, and much more.
- It covers a 5*5ft vegetative area and 4*4ft flower area.
2. Spider Farmer SF 2000 For Clones
If you are finding something to harvest your clones and plants, then this farmer light is the best one. Now you can have improved technology to boost the growth of your plants.
- It has 2000 LED grow lights on one plate.
- It has a coverage area of 2*4ft which is compatible with many drivers.
- It is an ideal full spectrum indoor grow light for plants and veggies.
- It is a very reliable grow light for clones.
- It has a customizable brightness option with LED intensity.
- It is just perfect for all growth stages and clones.
- It is a noise-free, performance-friendly grow light with protective covers for cable too.
- Each penny is worth spending if you are thinking of getting this one on board.
3. Sunraise SW 3000 Best Light
A larger footprint coverage light for clones at a relatively good price. One can also opt for various sizes as per their need. It has a very simple heat dissipation design that guarantees the long life of your product.
- It has triple-chip LEDs that make the light look brighter.
- It has improved PAR value and can grow your plants quickly.
- It has simple light management with a power cord to the daisy chain.
- It has functional switches that can separate veggies and bloom.
- It has a stainless steel hanger hook with a rope hanger, user manual, and warranty.
4. Enfun EF 2000 For Clones
If you are looking for a multiple planting environment at your home for your clones, then this is a great choice. It is ideal for tomato, orchid, herbs, violet, succulent, pepper, basil. Flowering, and many others.
- It has an independently adjustable driver for your LED grow lights.
- It consumes 240W and has high energy efficiency.
- It guarantees to harvest 50% more harvest with less energy consumption.
- It also has a customized dimming design.
- It has a functional switch for full-spectrum and red light.
- It has a heatsink quality that keeps your light cooler.
- It has purple light that increases the crop quality and yields faster.
- It is value for money as one can avail of a 3-year warranty.
5. Lamuvii OR 2000 Best Light
Another great option is the grow lights from Lamuvii. It is a multi-purpose grow light, suitable for both home and commercial uses. Visualize the 2x growth of your flowers, clones, and plants using this product. It is with the price and quite affordable as well.
- It has authentic Samsung diodes with a full spectrum.
- It can function in 4 ways, Warm yellow light to boost plant blooms, red light to yield more leaves, blue light to promote germination, and IR light to speed up the phytochrome conversion.
- It has guaranteed 2.7umol/j efficiency.
- It creates zero noise while it’s on.
- It has a glued cover on the LED and is water-resistant too.
6. Vivosun VS 1000 For Clones
Do you want to witness the best results in your plants? This latest 2020 edition helps you produce better quality buds, clones, and even bigger yields. So now use less electricity and produce better plants.
- It produces less heat and yields the plant fast.
- It has the latest LED Light technology that produces high energy.
- It has a dimming knob so you can switch the light to different growing periods.
- It is budget-friendly and has sunlike full-spectrum lighting.
- It has ventilation holes and no fans (less noise)
- It has very low ambient heat.
- It comes with a 3-year after-sale service.
7. Jump Start T5 Best Light
Jump Start T5 has the most unique design of all, and if you are looking for a glowing light perfect for your home garden, then this is it. Single tube light is just right for the small section of plants and clones. So without waiting, let’s know some features.
- It works great on new seedlings, clones, and plants.
- It is light in weight and covers the plants kept beneath it.
- It can be easily hung or placed directly on the top.
- It is a T5 reflector modular light with high power heat.
- It produces a full spectrum light of 6400k.
- It will save your money and eliminate the heat too.
- It is a 4ft long grow light.
8. Ecru 150W For Clones
7th on our list is this superior grow light from Ecru. If you are about to start your own indoor garden and if you want to start with basics, then this is the ideal light for you all. It is very important that you use the basic light to understand how do grow lights work and invest in a high-priced product.
- It is very easy to use as there is no hassle to swap lights for different stages.
- It is an energy-efficient product that provides sufficient lumen for your clones, seeds, and flowers.
- It is 20% more efficient than fluorescent lights.
- It has more diversified blue and red lights.
- It can be installed in various ways depending on the walls and ceilings or growth too.
- It has the ability to adjust the height of the grow light as per the different stages.
9. Open World 300W Best Light
We are about to end this list, and we cannot miss the Open world’s 300W grow light with a full spectrum for germination, clones, seedlings, and flowerings. If you want your indoor space to be filled with healthy plants, then you must check this out.
- It is a very affordable product with high efficiency
- It saves up to 90% of your energy as compared to other HID/HPS.
- It has a traditional LED light that covers up to 2”*2” area.
- It releases less heat than general light and has a high par value.
- It has special ratios of the white, blue and red spectrum that produces the right amount of light to your plant.
- It assures you to provide solid growth of your clones, seedlings, and flowers.
10. Juhefa For Clones
Coming to the last product in the line, we have Juhefa’s LED grow light with full spectrum. It is again a really good light for clones, microgreens, succulents, seedlings, and other indoor plants. This is one of the most reasonable lights you can get from this list.
- It is a 75 high-powered LED light with 47 Red, 3UV, 3IR, 3white, and 19 blue lights.
- It can be used for indoor plants as well as hydroponics in soil too.
- This light is ideal for micro-greens and clones.
- It can be hung easily through the ceiling and is really easy to assemble as well.
- It is made of good quality material and covers a larger area too.
- It is a highly efficient light, and one can invest in this for sure.
1) How much light do clones need?
Only lighting can help your clone grow vibrant and healthy. So you need to take care of the light cycle of your clone. Make sure you provide 6 hours of darkness and the rest of good light for the best results. Make sure you provide Red and Blue spectrum light for your clones.
2) How many hours of light do clones need?
18 hours of light is ideal for the growth of clones. It is sufficient for a strong stem and luscious leaves too.
3) Which is the best light for clones?
After reviewing all these 10 products, you must have found the right match for yourself.
Choosing the best light is not easy as it includes various factors. If you have a huge indoor place for your plants to grow or just a section. If you are working for commercial purposes and have a huge indoor space for growing clones, then you must go with Maxsisun PB 4000. It has the best light production. And if you want a light for just a plant or two, then you can choose the last three products. I hope you liked this article. Do share your views in the comments box below.