Hey fellas, do you also want a cute fabric pot for indoors? Here’s the right option available for you. Fabric pots are the best alternative these days. You can also place these grow bags in your garden, lawns, balconies, and almost everyplace. Now choosing the ideal material here is the tricky part. You must understand that plastic grow bags are not a good option; it harms the root system, creates a mess, does not promote a healthy life for your plant and most importantly it is not environmentally-friendly.
In this article, you will have a glance at the best fabric pots for indoors and outdoors but before let’s see what fabric pots are made of and why they are the better alternatives.
What are fabric pots made of?
You always hear from your friends and pro gardeners that fabric pots are better than the plastic ones. But do you know why they are better and what are such factors that make it better? The fabric pots are such planters that are made to grow your plants faster as they are BPA-free and have breathable material for better aeration. Great quality fabric pots have double-layer polypropylene. These fabric pots are available in the market at different sizes, for growing seedling as well as growing young plants.
Now that you know these many advantages of having a good quality fabric pot at your place, you must also know the pot’s right size for different plants.
Choose the ideal fabric pot for your plants
|5-7 gallons||10-15 gallons|
More than 15 gallons
It is difficult and lengthy to narrate each item on this list. Thus I have mentioned a few of them. For a better understanding, I would say:
For 1-3 gallons: grow small herbs, flowers and such tiny things.
For 5-7 gallons: grow plants like dwarf sweet corn, carrots, edamame, spinach and so on.
For 10- 15 gallons: grow leafy vegetables and bush-type fruits.
For more than 15 gallons: grow plants like summer squash, fig tree, nectarine, and so on.
Till now, I am sure that like me, you must also be craving for purchasing the fabric pots ASAP. So here’s a quick review for the best fabric pots.
Best Fabric Pots
1. Gardzen’s Aeration fabric pots
Now you can create your own garden anywhere you wish with Gardzen’s Aeration fabric pots. These super handy and portable pots can be at your home space. These pots allow your plants to breathe and bloom. It also guarantees a healthy root growth as it is designed to promote root development.
- It comes in a pack of 20 pots with a plastic saver.
- It is really lightweight and reusable.
- It is easy to move.
- It has better breathability for the plants living inside.
- It is a sturdy and durable fabric pot
- It is AZO and BPA free.
- It is the ideal alternative to plant your fruits, veggies, flowers and much more.
- It is available in 5 different sizes, and this particular fabric pot is of 5 gallons.
- The handles of the grow bags are sturdy.
- The fabric pots are made with laser cutting technology.
- With these bags, you can grow your plants faster due to excellent drainage.
2. Vivosun fabric grow pots
Another great option is Vivosun’s pot; these are heavy-duty fabric with thick woven material. The handles are also sturdy and reinforced to secure users while lifting and moving. These pots are available in various sizes, and here you get 5 packs of fabric pots of 10 gallons each. Read ahead to know some exceptional features that will make your= choose this product.
- It comes in a pack of 5 grow bags ideal for home planters.
- It is made of heavy-duty 300g of nonwoven fabric.
- It is environment-free and BPA-free.
- It does not retain any excess of water and thus allows the roots to breathe and grow.
- It is the best option for a healthy life of your plant.
- It has reinforced and durable handles.
- These are portable bags, easy to move and carry.
- They are reusable and come with a 1-year warranty on purchase.
- You can easily grow your fruits, veggies and flowers in it.
3. Ausemku’s grow bags
Ausemku has come up with really attractive yet decent pots for your home and gardens. These look very attractive once placed and have subtle colours too. It comes in a pack of 4 grow bags with 10 gallons of size. It is ideal for your fruits, chillies, flowers and such home plants. The handles are also customised for easy lifting. Keep reading to know more.
- The planting bags have reinforced handles that are sturdy enough.
- It is made with thicker fabric and has a double-sided velcro activity window for the roots to breathe and plants to grow beautifully.
- It has a double layer of premium fabric that makes teh bag stronger.
- Now you can grow healthy plants with these posts as they accelerate growth.
- It has an excellent drainage facility.
- It has increased air circulation than others that makes the root circulation better.
- These bags are biodegradable and reusable.
- It can suit your balconies, lawn, garden, terrace garden and even indoors.
- These grow bags are ideal for potatoes, peanuts, carrots, onions, garlic and flowers.
4. Delxo’s heavy-duty grow bag
If you are searching for multiple grow bags at budget-friendly rates and outstanding quality, then Delxo is the right choice. It comes in a pack with 20 grow bags of 10 gallons each. These pots allow your plants to breathe and grow quickly. You can use fertilizers on the top layer of dry soil and can see the drastic growth difference too. These bags are acing in quality and price.
- It comes in a huge bundle of 20 packs.
- It is ideal for your home lawn or garden.
- It comes in different sizes like 1 gallon, 7 gallons and 10 gallons.
- These fabric pots are really affordable as compared to others.
- They have a very basic black colour so you can keep them indoors too.
- The fabric is very much suitable for your plants and keeps the temperature in control.
- The handles are also very comfortable while shifting the pots from one place to another.
- The brand guarantees 100% satisfaction for their users. If not, then you can also ask for a full refund.
- You can also store them for later use as they are durable.
5. Hoople’s garden fabric pots
The last in the list is Hoople’s garden fabric pots environmentally friendly, durable and breathable spaces for your plants. Now you can grow your plants and make your plant healthy indoors and outdoors. These are built with extra strength, warmth and easy to handle. You can avail these pots in different sizes as per your need. Keep reading below and let’s find some interesting features.
- These bags are designed for faster growth of your plants.
- These come in a pack of 6 grow bags.
- It has a breathable fabric that promotes better aeration.
- It also has a plastic salver and easy water drainage facility to stop overwatering.
- The bags are designed keeping portability in mind.
- The handles are also lightweight that allows you to shift your plants here and there.
- They are re-usable and durable space that will suit your garden, balcony and every other place.
- One must try these flexible yet heavy duty-washable pots.
In my opinion, Gardzen’s Aeration fabric pots are the best. They have a double layer of polypropylene. It also comes in different sizes, that makes it ideal for you to grow different plants. The material is premium; handles are sturdy and comfortable, promotes better root development, and so much more. Choosing it will be the smartest thing. Other than that, all remaining brands are great too. You can choose them as per your budget and likings. That’s all for this article; I will be back with yet another exciting topic for you all.