Do you also want to cut trees effortlessly? I know chopping off huge trunks is a task, and just in case you have a bad chainsaw or weak quality one, then you know the casualties too. So what kind of chainsaw is the best for gardens, farms, landscapes, and such other uses? 60/62cc is the best engine choice. So today, in this article, I have listed my top 5 picks for the best 60cc Chainsaw. In the end, you will also get a bonus buyers guide, so keep reading to get the ideal chainsaw available in the market.
Best 60cc Chainsaw
1. Husqvarna 460 Rancher 60cc Chainsaw
This gas-powered chainsaw from Husqvarna is one of the most demanded tree log cutting equipment. The structure and build-up of the machine make it more durable, stronger, and easy to work. The 60cc Chainsaw is ideal to fulfill all your needs and form a beautiful garden. This all-rounder power-packed saw for professional gardeners comes at a really good price.
- It has an X-Torq engine that reduces fuel consumption and makes your machine efficient.
- It has a Lowvib system that reduces vibration while operating the machine.
- It has a SmartStart technology through which you can start your machine quickly.
- This gas chainsaw has an air injection system that keeps the larger dust particles and debris away from the air filter.
- It comes with a 60cc engine and 2.8 horsepower.
- It has an 18” bar length ideal for wood cutting.
- It weighs 11.2lbs.
- It has an easy-open flip-up cap for re-oiling and re-fueling.
- You can operate the chainsaw with minimum effort with its latest technology built-up.
- t offers easy cleaning and replacement of air filters.
- It comes with a combination of a screwdriver and a wrench through which you can make quick adjustments.
2. Echo CS 590 Chainsaw
Another great product is from Echo, the CS 590 is loved by millions already, and people are using this chainsaw to eliminate the hassle of cutting the logs, trees, and garden stuff. This timber wolf chainsaw is very light in weight as compared to the other products. You can even cut an 18” truck just like butter (it is that smooth). Now you can also cut the logs into the fireplace size and enjoy your mini bonfire at your place.
- It is a professional 59.8cc engine chainsaw.
- It has a rear handle that makes cutting easy.
- It has a 2-stroke engine with amazing performance.
- If you are a starter rope puller, then you will find this machine much simpler and easier to use.
- It is automatic, so you can easily switch on and off your chainsaw on the go.
- It has an adjustable clutch-driven oiler that reduces the oil consumption in the machine.
- It is very easy to access the 60cc chainsaw.
- It also offers a heavy-duty two-piece air filter for cleaning the dust away.
- It is a G-force engine with a pre-cleaner to lessen the struggle of filter maintenance.
3. Huyosen 60cc Chainsaw
Huyosen stands 3rd on our list with its Gas-powered 60cc Chainsaw for the wood, garden, cutting trees, and maintaining the farm. The easy functioning of the cold engine and the warm engine are outstanding. Users can quickly do the installation as well. This strong impetus and highly efficient chainsaw is something you must have.
- It has beat acceleration that can quickly cut the wood.
- It has an inbuilt safety switch that prevents any accidental startings while chopping off the trees.
- The chainsaw can be assembled in no time.
- It has a fast thermal lightweight design with an electric motor to cut branches in less fatigue.
- It has an automatic chain lubrication that adjusts the oil supply and chain tension to make your machine work faster.
- It has a high-performing ignition system to reduce the risks.
- The quality of the chain is impeccable and durable as well, ideal for fast cutting.
- It has a high voltage discharge that helps in faster heat dissipation.
- This 60cc chainsaw comes with a 12-month warranty on purchase.
4. Homdox 62cc Gas Chainsaw
Homdox store is the place where you can find many great products of all the well-known brands online. So now, if you are looking for farm equipment or garden necessity items, then this is the perfect place for you all. This 62cc machine is used widely by professionals, and the best part about this purchase is the combo set. It comes with a set of goggles, gloves, and cutting tools, which makes you ready to do the operations safely. Let’s have a look at the specifications below.
- This 62cc gas chainsaw with 2 strokes handed petrol chain is amazing.
- It has an engine of 3.5HP.
- It will surely deliver a balanced power while operating.
- It has a 20” long bar with a kickback chain.
- It has less vibration once it’s on, which makes it easier for the users to hold and cut the trees.
- It has a balance between high engine power and the overall fuel economy of the machine.
- The installation of the chainsaw is very simple; you can simply follow the instructions and install it in no time.
- The engine speed is 2800-3000r/min with cutting attachment.
- You can experience quicker, simpler, and smoother results.
- It is ideal for landscaping, gardening, farmwork, and much more as this machine can bear high temperatures too.
5. Homdox 62cc Gas Chainsaw
Coocheer’s chainsaw is the last product on the list. It is indeed one of the best chainsaws for cutting trees. If you want to experience the high performance, premium quality, and safety-assured cutting operations every time, then you must choose Coocheer. They guarantee to deliver smooth cutting every time you use it. Keep reading the features listed below:
- It is a very high efficient 62cc chainsaw with a 2 stroke engine.
- It has an 8500 rmp speed that promises to deliver power with balance.
- It helps in reducing fuel consumption and working under high temperatures too.
- It is ideal for cutting work in farms, gardens, and other such places.
- It is a very portable chainsaw for wood cutting.
- It has a big rope wheel with a simple starter and high resistance.
- It is a high-quality gasoline chain saw with a longer lifeline and wear resistance.
- It has an automated chain oiler that increases the life of your machine.
- It has improved lifeline than other products described here.
- It has a quick air filter system that is perfect for quick work action.
It is very necessary for everyone to determine what they want and what is the purpose of buying the chainsaw. So here’s a quick buying guide for you all. Read these imp[ortant aspects before buying yourself a 60cc chainsaw.
1.Choose the Type Well
You must not be knowing that there are different types of chainsaw available in the market. All of these serve different purposes according to their built-up and requirements.
These are the best chainsaw types for heavy-duty work. You can also call them smooth cutters, and they have very high power efficiency in doing their work with almost no vibration. They leave a clean cut to your work making this one ideal for farming, gardens, trees, and much more.
Electric corded chainsaws are another great option for lighter-duty chores. For example, if you want a slim tree limb or wood cutouts for our bonfire, then you can use them. But these are not useful for huge tree cuttings at all. Here you need to attach the extension cord to the power board, and then this machine will do all the wonders for you.
The battery-powered chainsaws are very similar in price to gas-powered machines. They perform well as well and at times even better. You can charge the chainsaw and expect them to work for 40 minutes nonstop and cut all huge trees and small tree limbs. If you have battery power gear, then you can carry these chainsaws for outdoor work as well.
5.Safety first, Period.
Tree cutting is not an easy task at all, so you need to be careful enough and be prepared with all the safety gear along with you. There are chainsaws available in the market with an automatic chain brake for safety purposes. But again, not every machine has it. So you need to dress smart, wear snug-fitting clothes with booths, and shield yourself with gloves and a helmet.
6.Rely on the KNOWN
I would say that if you are buying a chainsaw for the first time, then you must go for a very well-known brand rather than new brands with 0 reviews from the users. Relying on renowned brands helps you understand the product easily through social media or their official website too. Invest in products that will help you to solve your purpose, and thus, in my opinion, you should trust the reviews of the users.
7.Size, Length, and Design
The size and length of the chainsaw are other great aspects that you need to look at. The size and length of the blade will differ from the usability. The thick trunks’ chainsaw has a different size and length than the slim tree limbs. Also, make sure you choose a very user-friendly design that is easy to hold and handle while performing the operation.
I am sure, after reading this article you would be pretty sure on which product to buy. Still, in my opinion, the Husqvarna 460 Rancher 60cc Chainsaw is the perfect match for cutting huge trees. It is very smooth at work and silent in nature too. So what are you waiting for? Get your chainsaw now and fulfill all your gardening desires.