We often see people having small garden areas either in their lawn, gallery, or windows. It adds to the beauty of the house. Some plants are used as the house decor, while others may have some of the other household or medicinal purposes. Neem, Basil, and Aloe Vera are the most common among them. Aloe vera plant, being the favorite potted plant, is primarily known for its low maintenance compared to the benefits it provides to the people.
What are the Perks of Growing an Aloe Plant?
Aloe vera has multiple uses, and no matter how it is taken, it is beneficial. The most common applications include oral ingestion, which improves digestion, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, etc. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. It is used for beauty products to a great extent. Aloe gel also makes healing wounds speedier. It is even more fruitful when applied to skin and hair.
How to Care for Aloe Vera Plants?
Most people have a tight schedule and, at times, forget to do the routine stuff for their plants, which would later end up in drying up. With the Aloe plant, you do not have to worry. It is a succulent plant type, which means it does not need much water every day. They are drought resistant, which makes their life span longer.
All you need to do is water thoroughly once and let it be. Water again when the soil seems dry. It can be planted indoors and outdoors as well. Just make sure it gets enough sunlight. You can add on fertilizers now and then to have good productivity.
Aloe Vera Fertilizers
Everything seems quite easy except the fertilizer part, right? There are numerous types of fertilizers available in today’s market. How to select the best one for your aloe plant care? Don’t worry because, as always, we are here to help you out. With the right amount of research, we have shortlisted the best fertilizers you can use for your aloe plant.
1. Professional Grower Mix Soil Aloe Vera Fertilizer
If you are willing to take care of your aloe plant the way a professional would do while alive vera farming, then relying on Professional Grower Mix Soil will never let you down. Professionals are aware of all the needs of the plant, and taking into consideration all of them, they have come up with this professional formulation.
2. EarthPods Premium Organic Plant Food
You want the best for your plants, but do not want to clean up the mess that feeding fertilizers create? EarthPodsPremium Organic Plant Fertilisers will save you from this mess as it comes in the form of capsules. There is no compromise in terms of the nutrients it provides. It is designed in a way to make it more convenient and easy for people to care for their aloe vera plant.
3. Miracle-Gro Performance Organics All Purpose Plant Nutrition Granules
If you have many plants and aloe vera being one of them, you would want something that would work on them rather than buy several fertilizers separately for each plant. Miracle-Gro Performance Organics All Purpose Plant Nutrition Granules is an all-purpose fertilizer. You can feed your plants, flowers, vegetables, and herbs, all with this one fertilizer.
4. Schultz SPF70690 All Purpose Plant Food 20-20-20
Schultz SPF70690 All Purpose Plant Food 20-20-20 is recommended by its users. It not only meets all your fertilizer requirements but also adds on by giving you a pleasant smell every time your sprinkles water or it rains. It gives you the scent of nature that is filled with warmth. It provides all the nutrients to your aloe plant and forms a peaceful aura in the house.
5. Aquatic Arts Succulent Aloe Vera Fertilizer
If you have only indoor plants and do not wish to spend much on all-purpose or outdoor plant fertilizers, you can buy one specifically for your indoor plants. Aquatic Arts Succulent Fertilizer serves this purpose and will never let you regret buying it. Its usage is limited, but results are beyond expectations.
How to Grow Aloe Vera Plants
Now that you have read so far, you’re aware of the following:
- Aloe vera is the favorite indoor potted plant.
- Growing aloe vera plants is not that of a more significant task. However, it is essential that the aloe vera plant is taken care of.
- Its requirements are less but necessary. They are:
- It needs proper sunlight. Too much of it can cause sunburn. So try to keep it moderate.
- Though it can survive without water for a while, it is essential to provide it at regular intervals of time.
- It is important to feed them regularly. Fertilizers can be used for the same.
- It contains spikes that have turns. It might peck you or your pet. Also, keep it out of reach from your pet dog or cat as it is toxic for them.
- While selecting a fertilizer for the aloe plant, make sure you choose the one that is suitable for succulent plants. Any other plant fertilizers, if not suitable, will not encourage growth. It might even harm your aloe plant.
All the products that are shortlisted are the best as per our knowledge and research. However, many people do question us as to which is the best one. We are unable to choose one, but if we have to recommend only one, we would love to recommend Professional Grower Mix Soil Fertiliser.
We hope we have made your work of selecting the best fertilizer for your aloe plant easier. If you have any doubt, you can even check the special features of these products on Amazon. We hope you and your plant both grow healthy. Happy planting!